What does Compass do for me?
Using Compass allows you to access up-to-date and meaningful information about our school and your child’s progress. Compass includes many different features, including the ability to:
- Monitor your child’s attendance, and enter approval for absence or lateness
- Communicate with your child’s teachers, and update your family contact details
- View your child’s timetable and the school calendar
- Monitor your child’s homework and assessment tasks
- Download and view your child’s progress and semester reports
- Book parent-teacher conferences
- Pay and provide consent for events
Compass is a web-based system that is accessible on any modern web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) or by using the Compass iOS or Android apps.
To access the parent portal, go to our school website and click the Compass link on the homepage.
Alternatively, you can create a direct link to our Compass Portal in your browser's favorites or bookmarks.
Logging in to Compass
To log in you will require your unique family username and password. Every new family will receive a letter from the College with the username and system-generated password.
The first time you log in, Compass will ask you to update your contact details. These details may be used by the school for SMS, password recovery and email communication throughout the year. All future changes to contact details need to be done through the LHC office.
Next, you will be prompted to change your password. Please read & follow the password requirements.
If you have lost your details or forgotten your password, you can recover your details by clicking the "Don’t know your username?/ Forgot your password?" link on the Compass front page.
Compass Parents' Guide
You can find out more about Compass from a short guide for parents and families.