On Tuesday 30th August, 28 of our students went to Yarra Group Athletics to represent the College. The weather was wet and cold but we didn’t let that dampen our spirits. Our students brought home a barrage of ribbons and we congratulate each and every student for their participation.
- Jake Angus 1st - High Jump, Triple Jump and Long Jump and 2nd - 400m
- Charlie Angus 1st- Triple Jump
- Annie Bloomfield 2nd - High Jump
- Chloe Homer 2nd - Discus and 3rd - Shot Put
- Ashlee Stallworthy 2nd – Long Jump and 3rd - Javelin and Long Jump
- Charlie Aulich 3rd - 800m
- Hayley Ray 2nd - Shot Put
- Acacia Anderson-Bonsor 1st – Long Jump and 3rd – Triple Jump and Javelin
- Sara Longo 1st – Discus and 2nd -Shot Put
- Madison Cameron 1st - High Jump
- Tahlia Goodman 2nd – Javelin and 3rd - High Jump
- Maddie Fittolani 2nd - Long Jump and 3rd - 100m
- Zahra Goodman 2nd 400m and 3rd - Javelin and 100m
- Marco Carusi 2nd - 100m
- Bailey Rankin 2nd - Javelin
- Harry Whittle 1st – 800m and 2nd -1500m and 400m
- Gabriel Hammond 3rd - Javelin
- Bailey Wyss 2nd - 200m and 3rd - Shot Put
- Kayla Knight 2nd - High Jump and 3rd - Long Jump
- Sam Gloury 3rd – High Jump
The U17 Female 4 x 100m Relay also came 2nd. Overall, the whole team came 5th.
Students that came 1st will now go through to represent the College at the Eastern Zone Athletics competition. Thank you to all the students who managed the conditions and represented the College Values to their utmost - it was a great day to be a part of.